From the moment you (the User) access the Web Site www.roemmers.com.ar (here on the "Web Site") are subject to the following terms and conditions we set out here: The access and / or use of the Web Site attaches, thus accepting from that moment, the status of User by accepting and adhering, fully and without reservation to each of the terms and General Conditions as well as special conditions, if any, complement, modify or replace the general conditions, where happen in relation to all services and content of the Web Site. If this is not your will to implement them please do not request access to this Web Site.
Article 1: Using the Web Site, services and contents
- 1.1. Admission to any page of the Web Site constitutes the User consent to use the Web Site and its services and contents without infringing the law, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order, morality and decency. Also, the use of the Web Site for illegal or harmful to the Web Site or any third party, or in any manner likely to cause injury or prevent the normal functioning of the Web Site is prohibited.
- 1.2. The information in this publication is for information purposes only, not Roemmers SAICF providing guarantees or assuming any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information. This information may not be considered as medical advice from Roemmers SAICF and the same could not be used by users to diagnose or treat a disease and that in no way replaces diagnosis, counseling or medical advice.
- 1.3. Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, and any other information available on the Web), is expressly prohibited:
- 1.3.1. Reproduction, distribution or alteration, unless they have permission from their rightful owners or is legally permitted.
- 1.3.2. Any violation of the rights of the Web Site or its rightful owners.
- 1.3.3. Its use for any purpose, commercial or advertising other than those strictly permitted.
- 1.3.4. Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web Site by any means other than those which are available to users as well as those regularly used in the network, as long as provided they do not cause any harm to the Web Site.
- 1.4. The information published on this, is subject to a variety of uncertainties and therefore actual results could differ from those provided in this Web Site.
The information published on this does not constitute an offer or solicitation for any kind of negotiation or transaction in shares of any goods belonging to Roemmers SAICF so any interested party could not rely on it for their investment decisions.
Article 2: Responsibility of the User in damages and harm
The use of the Web Site will be under the sole responsibility of the User, who is liable for any damages of any nature Roemmers SAICF or this Web Site may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which is subject to acceptance the terms and conditions set forth herein. Each user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Roemmers or any of its subsidiaries from and against any loss, cost or damage arising from any violation of applicable laws and regulations, or any of the terms and conditions set out in General or particular present. This responsibility shall extend to the use by the User or any third party, any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the Web Site or any of its services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to refuse at any time without prior notice, access to the Web to users who breach these general or particular conditions that in each case shall be applied.
Article 3: Unilateral modification
Roemmers SAICF reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice the terms and conditions of use of this Web Site to apply the same since its publication in the present, as well as modify or eliminate services, content and conditions of access and / or use of the Web Site.
Article 4: Links
The establishment of any "link" between a page from another Web Site and any pages of the Web Site shall be subject to the following conditions:
- 4.1. Not be reproduced in whole or part of any service or content of the Web Site.
- 4.2. There will be no deep-links to pages of the Web Site or its branches or its services or create a browser or a navigation biased about them.
- 4.3. Shall not include false, inaccurate or incorrect signs on the pages of the Web Site and its services, and in particular, except those signs that are part of the "related links" page that are not on the Web Site establishing "related links" will not contain any trademark, commercial name, company name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Web Site.
- 4.4. Under no circumstances the Web Site will be responsible for the content or services made available on the Web Site from which you perform the "hyperlink" and the information and data included therein.
Article 5: Limitation of Warranties and Liability
Roemmers SAICF makes no warranty or liability under any circumstances for damages of any nature, whether direct or indirect, immediate or medium-, casual, incidental or consequential that may be based on:
- 5.1. Lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Web Site and / or its services or contents.
- 5.2. Lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the Web Site and / or its services or content to satisfy needs, activities, results or expectations of users.
- 5.3. The existence of viruses, malware or harmful in the content, including risks of damage to software or hardware.
- 5.4. The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission by users of the content.
- 5..5. The use or inability to use this Web Site or error, inaccuracy, omission, delay or downgrade of the contents hereof.
- 5.6..-. Unauthorized use, negligent, fraudulent, contrary to the General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, the Web Site, its services or content, by users.
- 5.7. The use of the information contained herein.
- 5.8. The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available on the Web Site.
- 5.9. Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided to users through the Web Site.
Article 6: Length of service
The length of service of the Web Site and the services is unlimited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web Site service or any service that, in the same terms is set out in the fourth condition.
Article 7: Intellectual Property
All content and design of this Web Site are exclusive property of Roemmers SAICF and / or third parties that have granted permission for publication or use.
In order to preserve any intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights through the introduction of a certain content on the Web Site, shall notify that fact to Web Site, including:
- 7.1. Personal details of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned must specify the representation with which it operates.
- 7.2. Indication of content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the Web Site.
- 7.3. Proof of such intellectual property rights.
- 7.4. Declaration in which he is responsible for the accuracy of the information in the notification.
All product names, Roemmers logos, trademarks belonging to Roemmers SAICF and related graphic logos are exclusive property of Roemmers and / or third parties that have granted permission for publication or use, have been duly registered as trademarks, are protected by the Intellectual Property Law (Ley de Propiedad Intelectual) and is prohibited by law, its reproduction and any use without authorization of the owner and make the offender liable to the penalties provided in the above mentioned law. The legitimacy of the rights of intellectual property related to the contents provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
Article 8: Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The General Conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of the Republica Argentina. Www.roemmers.com.ar the holder of the domain and the User, expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may be entitled, subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the City of Buenos Aires, related to any matter that may arise or actions brought in connection with the provision of the Web Site service and its services and contents and the interpretation, application, whether or not herein provided.