The information that is collected and stored during normal use of the Web Site is used to monitor it and to help improve their development. Such use does not result in any data collected or stored in a personal way to identify anyone.
Roemmers SAICF fulfilled the requirements of Law No. 25326 on the Protection of Personal Data, issued by the Direccion Nacional de Proteccion de Datos Personales, assuming the character of Registered Head.
This law governs substantive issues specific to the protection of data recorded in files, records, databases, or other technical data, whether public or private with the purpose to provide reports to ensure the right to honor and privacy, as well as the access to recorded information about them.
The holder of personal data has the power to exercise the right of access to them for free at intervals of not less than six months, except that there shall be a legitimate interest for the purpose as stated in Article 14, paragraph 3 of No. 25326. The Dirección Nacional de Protección de Datos Personales, Body Control Law No. 25,326, is mandated to address complaints and demands that are placed in relation to breaches of the rules on personal data protection.
Dirección Nacional de
Protección de Datos Personales
When the User enters to the content of the Web Site, it may be possible that data such as name, identity card, insurance or tax identification, occupation, date of birth and address are stored in order to respond to user requirements. The User may require that such information will be supplied or removed from the database. For these purposes should be reported to Roemmers SAICF., J. Fray Sarmiento 2350, 1636, Olivos – Provincia de Buenos Aires. Argentina.
A cookie is a text-only information that the site transfers to the browser's cookie file on your computer hard disk in order to remember who the User is.
A cookie in general contains the domain name from which the cookie come from, the lifetime of the same, and a value, usually a randomly generated number.
When there is a visit to the Web Site a cookie is sent. Cookies can be used as follows:
- To help recognize you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our site and to enable us to shape the content or advertisements according to your interests or to avoid showing the same ads repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how do users use the Web Side and helps improve its functionality. This way you can not identify the User personally.
- In this Web Site two types of cookies can be used, "session cookies", which are temporary and remain in the cookie file of the user's browser until you leave the site and "persistent cookies" that remain in the file cookie of the user's browser for much longer (though time depends on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Disable / Enable Cookies
There is the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings of your browser. However, it may not be possible to use all the interactive features of the Web Site if cookies are disabled.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted accordingly to the preferences on the cookie.
The User can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of the browser.
For example, if you use Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open 'Windows Explorer'
- Click on the 'Search' button on the toolbar
- Type "cookie" in the search box for 'Folders and Files'
- Select 'My Computer' in the box 'Look In'
- Click 'Search Now' Double click on folders that are available.
- 'Select' any cookie file
- Tap the 'Delete' button on the keyboard.
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, you should select "cookies" in "Help" function for information about where to find your cookie folder.